Broken Codes vs. Already Redeemed Codes

Articles written by our very own ~Blondie. This board is not available to the public but anything you post here becomes public on the main part of our site. Instantly.
KittyKat

Broken Codes vs. Already Redeemed Codes

Post by KittyKat » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:39 am

Hello community,

I would like to clarify a common theme I am noticing when people are attempting to report 'broken codes', 'broken links', etc. It usually always begins with this sentence.... "link XYZ didn't work for me".

There is a massive difference between links simply not working, and links you have already redeemed.

If you click on a link, and you receive this pop-up:
It DOES NOT mean the link doesn't work. The link does work - you just aren't eligible to redeem it, likely because you already have, or it has expired. We cannot do anything about this. Please do not contact us for support over this issue.

If you click on a link, and you receive this pop-up:
Just try to redeem the code a little bit later. We can only redeem so many codes before reaching the limit. This will reset, just be patient.

If you click on a link, and receive this:
BROKEN LINK!
The link is having issues redirecting you back to the game to redeem the prize. THIS is something we CAN fix. If this happens to you, please reach out via [email protected] or by sending us a message on Facebook. This usually happens when someone is redeeming via mobile.

If you click on a link, and receive this:
BROKEN LINK OR WEBSITE IS DOWN!
The link either needs to be fixed, or we are experiencing issues with the website. Again, this is something you can reach out to us for help with. See above for the contact info.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for being the best part of DDPCshares :)
~ Kitty Kat aka Kit Kat :lol: