7 Digit Codes

Articles written by our very own ~Blondie. This board is not available to the public but anything you post here becomes public on the main part of our site. Instantly.
KittyKat

7 Digit Codes

Post by KittyKat » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:17 am

Hey there!

I've noticed that sometimes it's tricky to tell the difference between certain letters and numbers when folks are sharing codes. Even I've mixed up a "Z" with a "2" before! It happens to the best of us, right? So, here's a handy tip to keep things clear:

If you're ever unsure if a letter is a zero or an "O," or if those "I's" are actually "L's" or vice versa, just remember this little rhyme: "L looks like L, I looks like ii, O looks like O, and 0 is always zero!" Easy peasy, right? Hope that clears things up!

Oh, and don't forget, codes usually have a pretty short shelf life – around 3 to 5 days, depending on the type. So, if you've got a hot deal, make sure to jump on it quick!

Just a heads-up: There's no longer a list of active codes since they switched to 7 digits. But hey, no worries! We'll keep you updated on all the latest and greatest deals.

Thanks a bunch for being the absolute BEST part of DDPCShares! You're amazing! 🎉