High Limit Area

Articles written by our very own ~Blondie. This board is not available to the public but anything you post here becomes public on the main part of our site. Instantly.
Blondie

High Limit Area

Post by Blondie » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:11 pm

To play in the High Limit Area you must play DoubleDown for three days in a row. Then you are eligible to get into the High Limit Games. When playing in High Limit your spins go toward the High Limit wheel. You build enough up you can spin for 40K, 80K 100K etc.

If you do not play three days in a row you cannot get into High Limit, unless you buy codes which gives you a Booster. When you have a booster you get extra free spins and after an hour of playing you can spin the daily spin again. Also you can get into the High Limit Area to play.

I love to play the new games when they come out...they seem much looser at first.

The ONLY way your diamond level changes is buy buying coins. Take a look and it lets you know where you are at. I am only a Pink Diamond...somewhere along the line I purchased some coins. The higher your Diamond level the more friends FREE spins you get daily.

As always, thank you for being the best part of DDPCShares