Black screen codes not Loading

Articles written by our very own ~Blondie. This board is not available to the public but anything you post here becomes public on the main part of our site. Instantly.
Blondie

Black screen codes not Loading

Post by Blondie » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:03 pm

I am not sure if I can explain this perfectly. I do not have the experience of having it happen on each device. But I will try.

I like to play in incognito mode and keep my page open for codes. So everytime I tried to log in two nights ago I got black screen. I tried to redeem codes...black screen. The next day I was trying to figure it out and when I logged into incognito mode there was a button that said Block third party cookies with the over push button to turn it on or off I pushed it to the left and got right into game.

Today one of our long time members said for two days he had not been able to get in. THINKING I had the solution I sent him what I had done. He said he was on a android and when he saw the accept cookies he did and bingo his game worked.

I do not know how to explain this for each device but look and look for how to accept cookies. It is facebook not us. I was just out looking for codes and saw on another site many people complaining they could not play. HOPING this helps you. You can write me at [email protected]

As always thank you for being the best part of DDPCShares